Wednesday, May 02, 2007


How to Add Words to Your U Tunes

I know what I like! Another good motif of worth is to keep a page in the ABC soup memo used to write the rest of my observations and memos on paper, here I write descriptions and where and how to find most liked favorite songs and note what they have in common and then find ways to use this in songs. Once you know how to write the music the general motifs of the good songs you like you can use by finding old mostly rundown songs, and with the music from the other songs you've authorized you can make remakes of the old songs that are so unlike the original you'll be safe about copyright, by using lots of the classic motifs on this site (See main page) in combinations the old song was without, this is what it was deficient in, Ma said hen soup! This makes me feel good about the old song I had to listen to when I finally solve it. This way instead of starting with no idea like when I stretch out in the heat, I have half a tune already which is higher speed to finish and more of a boost.

A lot of classic songs have something like when in life it's extreme. I've listened to country music and I still listen to what I consider the best with a filter pack of Mp3 and other marathons of jog airvana. One of the classic themes of country songs of like the 80's and 90's was extremes in life, like Shania Twain's "A Woman in Love" Song. I love real great songs like this and one of the main ways it's a great song is by use of extreme life events. This is a good way to write a great song, find something in life, if you've lived through it the better, and find triumph in it with your song. If you're short of extreme situations and you think you'll be alive for another 150 years thanks to always renewing your subscription to SciAmer, you can find a lot of extreme situations in your the paper where you live, and even the Star or tabs.

Another observation about Shania's song is about the contradiction of the two opposites, her inner world and the outside. If you have the opposition in your creation this makes your song more of of worth, and often is in the most higher laborest!

-